Monday 23 March 2015

Day One of the Training




I think of myself as smart royal and dedicated journalist, I really enjoy solving problem especially that other people haven't been able to solve and
Impossible is not on my vocabulary .


One thing I’m so excited with my job as a journalist with Mbeya Highland Radio is that gives me a chance to be a part of helping solving problems through skills that brings together the gap between government and community in terms of creating dialogue between community and governments with a focus of good governance.


This week have been at Mbozi district to produce a documentary about water scarcity that affecting women who walks long distance looking   for a water as some of them leaves their children at home without a timely meals .


I expect to learn more about journalism and expand my general understand in my field and create a network from other participants in this training which organized by MISA Tanzania and Vikes from Finland, I also expect people to learn something from me .


No comments:

Post a Comment