Tuesday 24 March 2015

First Day of the training





My first day of investigative internet journalism training was very exiting
The training started around 8:30 am, but unhappy I was the last person to enter in to the training room, very late around 11: 15 wondering to a new face around the training room about twelve people were able to attend a training that was prepared by MISSA Tan and Vikes the finish foundation for media and development.

I was able to get few minutes to introduce myself and share my expectation in this training, I like the way participants were interactive contributing and sharing ideas and experience on the topic of the training which is internet Investigative journalism, I did not like the fact that only one lady was sharing idea on the subject while there are three in a room but well we still have two day to go I hope they will actively interact.

As dedicated as I am I was paying attention to all the detail because this subject is kind of new to me so I really needed to have to pay attention on  information and knowledge that trainer provide so today I learned the introduction of internet investigative journalism , source of knowledge on the internet and example of internet investigative reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment